Some gun owners prefer one side of the grip to be different from the other. Some prefer a Palm Swell grip on one side with a thin grip on the other. Or they want two different textures. Now, the choice is yours. You can purchase one side at a time to mix and match a new set or change up a set you already own.
Click here for help determining your Tanfoglio frame size and grip length (SEE PHOTO)
Included Screws & O-rings
- Large Frame/Long Length: T20 Torx Screws & O-rings
- Large Frame/Medium Length: CZ75 Hex Head Screws & O-rings
- Large Frame/Short Length: CZ75 Hex Head Screws & O-rings
- Small Frame/Long Length: CZ75 Hex Head Screws & O-rings
- Small Frame/Medium Length: CZ75 SMALL Hex Head Screws (NO O-rings)
- Small Frame/Short Length: CZ75 SMALL Hex Head Screws (NO O-rings)
Our grips are made from Phenolic G10. G10 is only 1/2 the weight of aluminum but nearly as strong with a grippier texture. G10 won’t crack or shatter, like the cheaper polymer and acrylic grips are known to do. The color is dyed into the material, so scratches aren’t an issue. G10 grips will last a life time under normal use.