**Grips pictured are Light Gray Black and Blood Red**
These grips fit the Tanfoglio Witness.
Our Bogies texture has a deep golf ball pattern and is our most aggressive texture. With the stock grips on a Tanfoglio Stock II we measure the total thickness of the gun across the grips at ~1.371''.
Our Bogies Palm Swells measure: 1.515"
Due to variations from gun to gun, some fitting may be required for a perfect fit on these grips.
Click here for help determining your Tanfoglio frame size and grip length (SEE PHOTO)
Included Screws & O-rings
- Large Frame/Long Length: T20 Torx Screws & O-rings
- Large Frame/Medium Length: CZ75 Hex Head Screws & O-rings
- Large Frame/Short Length: CZ75 Hex Head Screws & O-rings
- Small Frame/Long Length: CZ75 Hex Head Screws & O-rings
- Small Frame/Medium Length: CZ75 SMALL Hex Head Screws (NO O-rings)
- Small Frame/Short Length: CZ75 SMALL Hex Head Screws (NO O-rings)
Our grips are made from Phenolic G10. G10 is only 1/2 the weight of aluminum but nearly as strong with a grippier texture. G10 won’t crack or shatter, like the cheaper polymer and acrylic grips are known to do. The color is dyed into the material, so scratches aren’t an issue. G10 grips will last a life time under normal use.